Hi, I’m Steve. Welcome to my personal website. I’m in my thirties and live in Santa Barbara, California with my wife and two sons. I’ve worked in website design and development for over 10 years and enjoy a range of hobbies, most of which can be found chronicled throughout the pages of this site.
In addition to stevelange.net I maintain a handful of other sites and info pages devoted to various passions. They include:
- SurfImplement.com, dedicated to Santa Barbara surfing
- SBslopers.org, dedicated to Santa Barbara radio controlled glider flying
- SlopeAerobatics.com, dedicated to radio controlled slope glider aerobatics
- Building and Flying the WACO CG-4A
- The Fauxdent – Open Source Rodent
I hope you enjoy visiting this site and thank you for your visit!
“Do unto others as you would have them unto you.”
Who needs a whole book,
When a sentence will do?